GRID (Grass Roots Indie Development) is an Artist Development program that provides emerging artists with essential skills and recorded material to support them as they work towards a sustainable music career.
Each year, GRID provides 8 selected participants in the series with:
- a weekend of one-on-one mentoring with music industry professionals @ Music Victoria
- a fully produced track by the team @ El Perro Productions
- a song development session with an established songwriter
- a promo video courtesy of the team at Baked Goods
- a single launch showcase to promote the newly minted track, hosted by Live at Your Local